[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” hover_type=”none” link=”” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” padding=”” dimension_margin=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” last=”no”][fusion_title margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” size=”1″ content_align=”center” style_type=”none” sep_color=””]
If you are not satisfied with your Xtreamer purchase of a product, please contact us for a Return Material Authorization RMA) request within 14 calendar days of the receipt of the product.
Configure-to-order, personalized or other customized products may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless such product is Dead on Arrival (see the section below for more detailed information on such Dead on Arrival products).
If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, Xtreamer Store will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. You must return the product to the Xtreamer warehouse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. Xtreamer will assess a 10% restocking fee on any opened hardware or accessory.
Please note that Xtreamer does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications, including personalized products
- Opened unit housing, including storage devices such as memory sticks (but excluding disc drives)
- Opened software (Note that you may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer. However, if your software includes a license that you can read before you break the seal or sticker on the software media packaging, you may not return the software once you break the software media packaging seal or sticker.)
- Electronic software downloads
- Software Up to Date Program Products (i.e., software upgrade subscription product)
- Xtreamer Gift Cards
- Xtreamer Gift Packaging
- Xtreamer Developer Connection Products (Membership and Technical Support)
NOTE: Xtreamer Store recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Xtreamer or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping to us.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Product: System Failure Out of the Box
An Xtreamer -branded hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call +31 33 4546696 within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. Xtreamer Store Technical Support will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
- Replacement:Xtreamer , at its expense, will ship another of the same product . Xtreamer Technical Support will put you in touch with an Xtreamer Sales Support Representative who will arrange for replacement and the DOA product’s return.
- Service:You may have the product repaired. However, once you choose that option, you may not request replacement of the product.
If Xtreamer Technical Support determines that a returned product is not DOA, Xtreamer Store will apply Xtreamer ‘s standard product warranty to the product. Further, if Xtreamer Store determines that you have misrepresented a returned product’s condition and that the product is not DOA, Xtreamer may impose a $100 handling fee.
This DOA policy applies only to Xtreamer -branded hardware products currently offered at the Xtreamer Store. As new products are offered, Xtreamer reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies. This DOA policy does not apply to third-party products that do not bear the Xtreamer brand name. You must call the manufacturer directly with any third-party product issues.
Xtreamer Branded Products
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Xtreamer -branded product, please contact Xtreamer Technical Support
If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product. (See the Product Warranty section for specific information about Xtreamer ‘s product warranties.)
Non-Xtreamer Branded/Third-Party Products
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any third-party product, please contact the manufacturer of such third-party product directly for information regarding the manufacturer’s warranty. Please note that products sold through the Xtreamer Store that do not bear the Xtreamer brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with the terms and conditions packaged with the products. Xtreamer ‘s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Xtreamer -branded, even if packaged or sold with Xtreamer products.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Xtreamer is not responsible for typographical errors. Xtreamer reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Xtreamer Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- Xtreamer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Xtreamer Store at any time.
- Xtreamer may make changes to any products or services offered at the Xtreamer Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Xtreamer Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Xtreamer makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Xtreamer Store with respect to such products and services.
- Xtreamer reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Xtreamer Store, or to any portion of the Xtreamer Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Xtreamer Store, or any portion of the Xtreamer Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Xtreamer Store, or any portion of the Xtreamer Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Xtreamer Store are governed by German law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Xtreamer employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Xtreamer Store’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- Xtreamer ‘s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by Xtreamer of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Xtreamer and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
- The Xtreamer Store provides access to Xtreamer international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Xtreamer products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Xtreamer in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.