What's new in this firmware?
- The device firmware was updated to the latest chipset SDK and that includes many core performance, reliability and compatibility improvements
- Added new UI languages
- Updated to Kodi 15 "Isengard"
- KODI addons upgraded
- Improved HDMI compatibility
- Added "Manage accounts" under "Advanced settings"
- Added Letterbox, PanScan 16:9, 4:3 Display options
- Solve some AC3/EAC3 files lagging under HDMI-PCM
- Solve audio output with HDMI Passthrough
- Solve Home app instability
- Solve video framerate issues under 1080P 60Hz
- Solve navigation keys lost key tone when PAUSE music playing
- Solve some HDMI black screen on some TV
- Solve LED not change to RED when power OFF by air mouse
- Added TF card copy feature
- Solve Vietnam and HK online video apps compatibility
- Fixed typing with DPAD and OK button using Airmouse
- Wi-Fi performance improvements
- Fixed Facebook black screen for videos
- Play Store connection issues fixed
- Kodi wont show notification about version anymore
- Other minor fixes
Download and installation instructions
Navigate to Settings -> Update to install the update OTA.
Make sure the device stays powered during the procedure.
You can run the procedure using an SD card or a USB stick.
1. Download the file and unzip it.
2. Open “factory_update_param.aml” file on your PC and manually edit it according to the updating device of your choice: "sdcard" for a Micro SD card and "udisk" for a USB disk. USB disk is set by default.
For SD card:
For USB stick:
You can also remove -wipe_data and -wipe_cache lines to avoid data wipe.
3. Copy all files to the Root of your Micro SD card or USB disk.
4. Insert the SD card or USB stick into your powered off Xtreamer Wonder
5. Remove the power cable from the device.
There is a small hole called RESET under the NETWORK port on the back panel
Insert a paper-clip in the hole and gently press and hold on the button inside.
Plug the power cable in while holding the button. Keep holding for a few seconds.
The device will boot into Recovery mode and automatically start the upgrade procedure.
: We strongly advise to remove all the USB devices during the procedure - including the AirMouse receiver.
If you need to access options in the recovery mode, use a wired keyboard.
: please check the system settings after the update.